Hullo everyone, and Happy March!
I know this post is late but when sickness hits, it’s hard for me, so I wasn’t able to get this up until now.
Blogging aside, lasst month was rather crazy! I was blogging, reading, writing a short story, and trying to edit two novels at the same time, all the while looking for a new job. It was relentless. But, hey, we had some good posts this month, and if you missed any, here they are, listed below!
Also below, to share the March spirit, I’m going to list some Celtic/Celtic-stlye books with you!
I hope you all have a wonderful month!
February’s Blog Posts:
- Agnes and January TBR List
- A Girl’s Guide to the Outback by Jessica Kate Blog Tour and Giveaway
- Author Project Part One – Author Attitude
- Dragons and Death and Monday Afternoons
- Foul is Fair by Hannah Capin Blog Tour
- The Fifth Avenue Story Society by Rachel Hauk Blog Tour & Giveaway
- Author Project Parts 2.1 & 2.2 – Know What Your Book is About
- The Masterpiece and Presidents
- Dear Wallflower by Sara Secora Blog Tour
- Author Project Part Three – How Many People Will Really Buy Your Book
- 9 Questions With Fantasy Author Patrick Johns
- Cry of the Raven by Morgan L. Busse – Review
March Book List:
- The Princes of Ireland by Edwart Rutherfurd
- My Irish Table by Cathal Armstrong and David Hagedorn
- The Confessions of Saint Patrick by John Skinner
- How the Irish Saved Civilization by Thomas Cahill
- Dubliners by James Joyce
- The Harp of Kings by Juliet Marilier
- Greenwitch by Susan Cooper (a personal favorite of mine!)
- The Book of Names & Corus the Champion by D. Barkely Briggs (for Fantasy lovers who enjoy a good Celtic twist!)
- Galway Bay by Mary Pat Kelly
- A Swift Pure Cry by Siobhan Dowd